The LAC model is available in four sizes from the small benchtop LAC1-38 (3.8 cubic feet) to the Larg chamber size LAC2-18 (18 cubic feet).
- Four sizes: 3.7 to 18 cu ft (105 to 510 liter)
- The maximum temperature of 260°C (500°F)
- Horizontal recirculating airflow
- High limit over-temperature protection
- Protocol 3™ control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export.
- PC interface for remote input, monitoring, and recording (RS485/422/232)
- End-of-cycle and high limit indicators
- Robust type 304 stainless steel interior
- Door interlock switch turns off heater and fan when door is opened
- Chart recorders
- Forced exhaust for faster moisture removal (not Class A)
- Door with window and interior light
- 2-inch access port for test wires
- Oven stands
- Extra shelves
- Reinforced shelves 200lb (91Kg) capacity
- CE Conformance
- 208V full performance package
- LFC1-38 (240V) Class A Model
LAC HIGH-PERFORMANCE BENCHTOP OVEN
The LAC benchtop oven features horizontal recirculating airflow and exceptional temperature uniformity. The result is proven reliability in demanding production and laboratory applications, such as curing, drying, sterilizing, aging, and other process-critical procedures. The high-performance benchtop oven delivers temperatures up to 260°C (500°F).
Horizontal Airflow for Ultimate Temperature Uniformity | The LAC uses horizontal recirculating airflow to ensure uniform temperatures throughout the oven. A high-volume fan circulates air through perforated, stainless steel walls to create a constant horizontal airflow across all sections of the oven.
Advanced control | Protocol 3™ is a microprocessor-based temperature and hi-limit controller with large LCD display and a real-time clock for auto start capability. The LCD display shows temperature readings along with clear, detailed information on oven status. Protocol 3™ features three operating modes for quick and easy operation: Manual mode, Timer mode, and Pro.file mode. The data-logging functionality enables reporting and analyzing and data files can be exported via the controllerâ€™s USB port. Modbus RS485 communications are included for easy data access.
Remote operation, programming and data logging | The Despatch Protocol Manager network utility software enables the operation of up to 32 Protocol 3™ and/or Protocol Plus controllers from a single, remote PC using RS485 communication.
Easy to Clean and Service | Cleaning is easy due to the scratch-resistant, baked enamel exterior, stainless steel interior, and smooth door surface. Servicing is easy due to convenient top access to the heater and fan.
Superior Quality | The Despatch LAC features a sturdy, welded, double-wall construction, three inches (7.6cm) of glass fiber insulation, and heavy-duty gaskets. Each oven receives a thorough quality and performance test before it is shipped. Heating elements carry a five-year warranty. All models are UL/C-UL listed.
LFC Class A model (see separate spec sheet) | The LFC Class A bench-top oven is specially designed to meet NFPA 86 requirements for applications that include flammable solvents or large amounts of moisture removal. ÂThis model includes a pressure relief panel, purge timer, and exhaust fan.