Kistler's Crash Test Measuring Systems
Precise measurements of acceleration, moments and forces in accidents are essential for developing systems for active and passive vehicle safety. We offer cutting-edge vehicle sensor technology and high-precision load cell walls for measuring force (crash test walls), such as instrumented crash barriers according to the Small Overlap Test Protocol of the IIHS. Our measurement systems for crash testing are flanked by individually adapted highly integrated data acquisition and comprehensive software. The result: simulations of real accidents can be prepared and carried out quickly and conveniently.
Advantages of high-precision measuring systems for crash tests from Kistler:
- Comprehensive portfolio of systems for pre-crash, crash and post-crash phases
- Reliable high-resolution data acquisition
- Sensor technology for high-dynamic measurements
- Autonomous, integrated data acquisition
- Instrumented crash barriers for frontal impact tests compliant with NHTSA, IIHS and EuroNCAP
Put your trust in the leading system provider for crash measurement technology.