The LBB model is available in five sizes from the small benchtop LBB1-23 (2.3 cubic feet) to the largest cabinet sized LBB2-27 (27.7 cubic feet).
- Forced convection from top mounted fan and plenums on sides of chamber
- Temperatures up to 204? (400?)
- 304 Stainless steel interior
- Digital control with 3/4 inch (1.9cm) LED display
- Nickel plated shelves - by model rated to 50 or 200lbs (23 or 91kg)
- High-limit control
- Five-year heater warranty
- UL and C-UL listed
- Light duty shelves rated to 50 lbs (23kg)
- Extra shelves
- Pass-through doors (2-18 and 2-27)
- Protocol 3™ programmable control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export
- 2-inch access port
- Oven stand
- Door with window and interior light
- Process timer with audible and visual alarm
- CE Conformance
LBB FORCED CONVECTION BENCHTOP OVEN
The Despatch LBB Forced convection benchtop oven features a combination of horizontal and vertical airflow that offers excellent temperature uniformity at a moderate price. It is recommended for a variety of laboratory and production applications including drying, curing, annealing, and materials testing.
Fast Heat-Up Rates
Powerful open coil heating elements and a forward curved fan deliver faster heat-up rates and short processing times.
Precise Digital Controls
Digital controls regulate temperatures within tight tolerances. A 3/4 inch (1.9cm) LED panel displays temperatures in large, bright, easy-to-read numbers. Temperatures can be reported in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Reliable, Trouble-Free Performance
The LBB is designed and manufactured to provide years of dependable service. The fan and heater are top-mounted to prevent damage from spills.
When spills do occur, the corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and nickel plated shelves clean up easily. The motor is permanently lubricated and virtually maintenance free. And Despatch warrants the heater performance for a full five years the best warranty in the industry.
Every LBB benchtop oven is UL and C-UL listed and receives a thorough performance test before shipping.
Forced Convection for Excellent Temperature Uniformity
A top-mounted fan draws air through the heater coils and propels it back to the chamber through plenums in the side walls, resulting in consistent, uniform temperatures.
Standard shelves handle up to 50 lbs.; reinforced shelves handle up to 200 lbs. All shelves are nickel plated for maximum durability and easy
. Built-in shelf supports make it easy to change shelf locations.
Standard models ship in two to three days.
LBB2-18 cabinet oven and LBB1-69 with an optional stand which is available for all LBB models
is available with pass-through doors to allow seamless integration into a work cell and provide continuous product flow through the process.